Terms and Conditions
- These Terms and Conditions (“Terms”) govern the process of transferring the limited right to use virtual goods, virtual currency, other items (the «Product») from Gamepay (also “we”) to the User (also “you”) and also apply to your access to and use of the site www.gamepay.io and any related interactive sites or other access points made available by legal entities consolidated under the brand name Gamepay (collectively, the “Gamepay Website”) and software related to, or accessible in connection with the Gamepay Website (the “Software”) with the purpose of receiving right to use the Product.
- Please review these Terms carefully before using the Gamepay Website and the Software. These Terms constitute a binding legal agreement between you and Gamepay.
- You agree to be bound by the rules, guidelines and applicable license agreement set forth herein.
- If you do not agree with these Terms, you should leave the Gamepay Website and stop using the Software immediately.
- Gamepay is not granting and will not grant you ownership of any Product. When you purchase the Product, you are granted a limited license to use the Product in the online game, virtual world or other media product or service with the right to access the Product and other permissions (if applicable) solely in accordance with these Terms and applicable agreement between you and the publisher of such online game, virtual world or other media product or service (the «Publisher Agreement»).
- We reserve the right to occasionally change these Terms, so we encourage you to review the Terms periodically. The most current version of the Terms (along with their effective date) will be linked from the Gamepay Website. If you continue to use the Gamepay Website and the Software after we change the Terms, you are considered to have accepted all changes.
3. Payment terms
- The cost of the Product is determined depending on the payment method and will be brought to your attention after such payment method is chosen.
- All purchases of the Product require a valid debit/credit card or other payment method that is accepted by Gamepay in its sole discretion.
- You claim and warrant that your use of a credit card or other payment method is authorized and that all information that you submit to Gamepay or its payment processor, is true and accurate, and you agree to pay all fees you incur and taxes if applicable. Gamepay is not liable for damage of any kind arising from submitting by you any information that is not true or is inaccurate.
- All purchases are final. There are no refunds or cancellations of payments made except for the situation of a payment refusal.
- Notwithstanding the foregoing, Gamepay has the right to refuse any payment in its sole discretion without giving you any explanation.
- The minimum and maximum limits of payment could be applied at the discretion of Gamepay based on its experience with a particular User and other considerations (purchase algorithms) that Gamepay applies to transactions.
- Payment processing, as well as a refund due to the payment refusal may take some time. Gamepay has no responsibility for any losses arising out of delays in payment processing and refund due to the payment refusal.
4. Access and use of the gamepay website and the software
- We may take any of the following actions in our sole discretion at any time and for any reason without giving you prior notice and without any further liability:
- Suspend or terminate your access to the Gamepay Website or the Software;
- Change or discontinue selling the Product;
- Provide information concerning you and your activities in case it is required in accordance with applicable laws or court order, or other lawful requests, or if we believe doing so would protect the security of the Gamepay Website or the Software.
- The usage or attempt to use the Gamepay Website or the Software or its part despite the fact that we have previously suspended or terminated your privileges to use the Gamepay Website, the Software or its part, is strictly prohibited.
- The Software is made available for your own, personal use. The Software must not be used for any commercial purpose whatsoever or for any illegal or unauthorised purpose.
- When you access and use the Gamepay Website and the Software you must comply with all applicable laws, including but not limited to laws relating to online conduct.
Without limiting any other provision in these Terms, you may not use the Gamepay Website or the Software to do the following or assist others to do the following:
- Violate any person's or entity's legal rights (including, without limitation, intellectual property, privacy, and publicity rights);
- Transmit files that contain viruses, spyware, adware, or other harmful code;
- Impersonate yourself, any person or entity or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation;
- Defeat any access controls, access any part of the Software that we have not authorized you to access (including password-protected areas);
- Harvest or collect any IP addresses or email addresses or other contact information of any users of the Gamepay Website, by electronic means or otherwise;
- Restrict or in any way inhibit any other person’s use of the Gamepay Website;
- Use or attempt to use any Software vulnerabilities;
- Alter or delete, or attempt to alter or delete, information of Gamepay or any third party without authorization.
- You shall comply with the instructions of any authorized personnel of Gamepay during your use of the Gamepay Website or the Software, including any customer support personnel of Gamepay.
5. Indemnification. disclaimer
- You agree to indemnify, defend and hold harmless Gamepay, its parent, subsidiaries, affiliates, and the directors, officers, employees, shareholders, vendors, partners, contractors, agents, licensors or other representatives of each of them from and against any claims, damages, costs, liabilities, and expenses (including, but not limited to, legal costs) arising out of or in connection with your access, use or misuse of the Gamepay Website or the Software (including, without limitation your violation of these Terms or applicable Publisher Agreement, including any of the applicable Publisher’s policies and guidelines or any applicable laws and regulations, whether foreign or domestic or rights of any third party, including Publishers).
- Use of the Gamepay website and/or the software is at your own risk. The Gamepay website and the software are provided on an “AS IS” basis. If you are dissatisfied with the Gamepay website, the software or any of the content, your sole and exclusive remedy is to discontinue accessing and using the Gamepay website and the software. Gamepay disclaims any express or implied warranties, including, without limitation, merchantability, availability, accuracy, completeness, satisfactory quality, performance, fitness for a particular purpose. We accept no responsibility for any error, delay or failure in the transmission of any communication; any technical failure of the internet, the Gamepay website and/or the software. Gamepay will not be liable for any loss or damages of any kind (including, without limitation, for any loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated loss of goodwill or reputation, special, direct, indirect, incidental, exemplary, economic, punitive, or consequential damages) in connection with the Gamepay website or the software.
6. Dispute resolution
- These Terms and all claims arising from or related to your use of Gamepay Website and the Software will be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of England and Wales.
- These Terms will not be governed by the United Nations Convention on Contracts for the International Sale of Goods.
- With respect to any disputes or claims you agree to exclusive jurisdiction of LCIA.
If you have any questions about our services, the practices of this site, please contact us at: